Re: Question on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers

About parsing only bookmarklet:
I see it also flags errors like:
Error: Attribute ng-controller not allowed on element  body  at this point.
Error: Attribute ng-class not allowed on element  header  at this point.
Error: Attribute ng-switch-when not allowed on element  span  at this point.
Error: Attribute ng-href not allowed on element  a  at this point.

I do not believe  flagging invalid attributes is within the scope of SC 4.1.1.
I asked  Steve F about this  and hopefully will hear back.
Thanks,
Sailesh Panchang