Re: Should PDF documents have headers and footers on every page?

+1 (much better) - for consistency we need I believe a "due to"

Suggestions for examples:

Example 1:

Information about the author or authors are just placed in headers or
footers.

Example 2:

Billing addresses and/or contact informations are just placed in headers or
footers.

Example 3:

Information about categories of single articles are just placed in headers
or footers and not for example in the table of contents.