Re: Should PDF documents have headers and footers on every page?

+1

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2015, at 5:04 PM, "Kerstin Probiesch" <k.probiesch@gmail.com<mailto:k.probiesch@gmail.com>> wrote:

+1 (much better) - for consistency we need I believe a "due to"

Suggestions for examples:

Example 1:

Information about the author or authors are just placed in headers or footers.

Example 2:

Billing addresses and/or contact informations are just placed in headers or footers.

Example 3:

Information about categories of single articles are just placed in headers or footers and not for example in the table of contents.

I don't think we need the word "important"

Failure: Information in the header or footer is not presented at least once in the main body of the document or is not programmatically determinable.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902<tel:613.235.4902>