RE: Scoping clarifications - rewording?

Gregg suggests:

<gregg>
Scoping can include and exclude parts of a site.  However processes and
authored units must be evaluated in their entirety.  If part of a
process unit does
not conform (at some level), than no conformance (at that level) can be
made for any web unit in the process.  The same applies to authored
units.

</gregg>

<slightEdit>
Scoping can include and exclude parts of a site.  However, processes and
authored units must be evaluated in their entirety.  If part of a
process unit does
not conform at some level, then conformance at that level cannot be
claimed for any web unit in the process.  The same applies to authored
units.
</slightEdit>

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director