RE: SC 2.4.5: Good news about AT support

Kelly,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! You're absolutely
right-- it's there in JAWS 7.0: Ctrl+numPad5 reads the current
paragraph. If the keystroke is executed when a link has focus, the
paragraph is read without changing the focus.

I just checked, and this keystroke was available as far back as JAWS
5.0.

I'll add it to the user agent and assistive technology support notes.

Thanks again.

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director