RE: 16 March 2006 Minutes

Hi again, Paul. Thanks for the quick response.

The issue was discussed underthe heading:
Issue 1786: Suggest using EARL for conformance claims
 and the following resolution is recorded in the minuts:
no resolution, a number of options available, additional
exploration/proposals needed - leave this open for now

The phrase "suggest using EARL for conformance claims" is the short
title used for the entry in Bugzilla.

Our minutes document resolutions.

Please note that the WCAG WG has neither specified nor recommended *any*
particular format for conformance claims. To date, we have said only
what information *must* be included in a conformance claim as well as
some information that *may* be included.

Hope this helps.
John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.