RE: 16 March 2006 Minutes

Hello, Paul. I'll just jump in here.

The Working Group did *not* reach a definitive decision yesterday about
referencing either EARL or WCL. The group felt that we did not yet have
enough information to reach a sound decision on this important matter.

Therefore, we decided to leave the issue open pending further
investigation. We welcome  additional information about WCL, RDF-CL,
etc.

I did read the statement about the WCL Incubator Activity that you sent
us the other day. If I understood it correctly, the W3C has not yet
approved WCL. Again, if I understood the document correctly, the XG's
aim is to explore the options for a new content labeling scheme; one of
the options under consideration is to consider whether the existing
RDF-CL is adequate for the purpose. If my understanding is incorrect,
please let me know!

To reiterate: the issue remains open. We welcome information that will
help us learn more.

Thanks so much!

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.