RE: New failure technique for 3.2.5: automatic updates

Thanks

I thought that hitting stop would stop a looping GIF file.

Here is an example I found on the web (also in attached file)

Ah, I see.    In IE the STOP button stops the animation.

But not all browsers.  The STOP button in Firefox does nothing to it.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.

Director - Trace R & D Center