From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 1:57 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issues from Microsoft - Issue #4

#4 What does everyone think about moving the SC in 4.1 to a new guideline under principal 2?  They really do seem to be about AT interoperability rather than future technologies.  This is a bigger change, so I understand if it needs to wait, but I'd like to hear what people think.

Hi Cynthia,
We considered this already - but since it also relates to principle 1 - we kept it here.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
<http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/