RE: Introduction Issues and proposals - survey for 09 March

Sorry, shouldn't we be surveying on each of the issues, like we do with
everything else? This survey just has a couple questions on the revised
introduction as a whole, and it's a bit hard to comb through and give
meaningful responses. Michael