RE: Propose deleting failure for 3.2.5

FOr what it's worth, JAWS has options for disabling sutomstiv trgtrdh
and ActiveX (as well as Flash). I know they're there for IE; don't know
if that's true for FIrefox 1.5+.

But even if JAWS allows this, that doesn't help users who aren't blind
who do have other disabilities.

JOhn

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.