RE: Real-time events

Getting closer. Since the term "real time event" is singular, the
definition should use singular too. Also, I suggest moving the phrase
"not recorded" to the end of the sentence to make it clear that "not
generated by the content" and "not recorded" are two different aspects
of the defintiion (at first I misread it as "not recorded ... by the
content" which of course makes no sense and was not intended)

John
real time event
"Real world event occurring at the same time as the viewing and not
generated by the content and not recorded."
</proposed>

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute