From: David MacDonald [mailto:befree@magma.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:22 AM
To: 'Gregg Vanderheiden'; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Definition of baseline

I like this definition of Baseline much better. It is clearer and easier to
understand. I think it is a good idea to have these notes. I just a couple
of recommendations.

<Gregg's_propsal>

>>>NOTE 4: Some examples of entities that may set baselines that an author
may have to follow include the author, a company, a customer and government
entities.

</Gregg's_propsal>

I don't think the author should be included as an entity that the author may
have to follow. I would break this out to a separate sentence. I don't think
the second occurrence of "entities" is necessary. So, I would say:

<amended_proposal>

>>NOTE 4: Some examples of entities that may set baselines that an author
may have to follow include a company, a customer and government. In some
situations the author may set the baseline.

</amended_proposal>

Cheers

David MacDonald

www.eramp.com <http://www.eramp.com/>