RE: Definition of "technology": proposed modification

Thanks Tim

-          yes- all the definitions are being changed into ISO format.  (a
phrase that can substitute for the word).

o       I am in the process of doing that now

-           Your notes below are helpful to this

-          With regard to linking to definitions - we only do that if we
feel that the common definition for the term is not sufficient.   To meet
our own guidelines however we will need to provide some method for
identifying specific definitions of words used in an unusual or restricted
way.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.