RE: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units - Better term?

> but "delivery unit" was created by WCAG.

Actually delivery unit was created by DI too.

Check out. http://www.w3.org/TR/di-gloss/

>From the Device Independent Glossary
Delivery Unit
    A set of material transferred between two cooperating web programs as
the response to a single HTTP request. The transfer might, for example, be
between an origin server and a user agent.
    Users are not normally aware of individual delivery units.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center