RE: Next meetings?

If there is need, always available to host in Venice.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Gregg Vanderheiden"<gv@trace.wisc.edu>
    Inviato: 16/01/06 18.41.15
    A: "'Lisa Seeman'"<lisa@ubaccess.com>, "'wcag'"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: Next meetings?

    Hi Lisa

    We were not planning on the technical plenary.    We were thinking of doing
    an implementation workshop as part of the next one to get people trying to
    apply the guidelines - so we have evidence that they work which we will
    need.   Tech plenary is to close to do that.  Also need time after our big
    push to prepare.

    Generally we like to have longer notice before a F2F also.

    Next one will be in Europe somewhere.    Hopefully easy to get to and not so
    expensive too.

    Gregg

    Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
    Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.