RE: Technique boilerplate

Agree that we need to reword.  But it has to be any of the "combinations"
not any of the "techniques" if there are combinations.  But not all are
combinations..

Hmmmmmm

How about:

Any of the following options (bullets) is deemed to be sufficient by the
WCAG Working Group to meet success criterion XXX.      If Multiple
Situations are listed then choose an option from the situation that applies
to the content being designed or evaluated.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center