RE: Possible added SC to 2.5

I think that wording is too general.  If I was filling out a form - then it
would have to list every piece of paper or record as well as knowledge that
I needed.

Can you restrict this to forms? And fields?

Also -  also this looks like something everyone would need.  Not just people
with disabilities.   Am I missing something?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center