Re: Backoffice: must conform to WCAG?

I think most of the data will end up to be presented to the humans in one
way or the other even when it goes through some intermediate processing by
the machines.

It is good to keep accessibility in mind when storing, retrieving and
processing data. In that way we can make sure that when the data is
presented for the users it has a better chance to be accessible.

Marja