RE: [techs] granularity and testing...

Yup I'll agree with this - but that has implications for the statements
we make about testing checkpoints by testable techniques.

If techniques are examples for implementation of a checkpoint, and does
not include all scenarios -  then people can have fulfilled the
checkpoint without confirming to any documented technique.

And we need to acknowledge that.

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility