RE: [2.5] Extra succes criterion (non-urgent)

Good point. New proposal:

If a user error is detected in a larger volume of user input, the user can
correct the mistake without having to re-enter
the input that already was correct, unless keeping the correct content
jeopardizes security.

Still need word smithing. John? :-)

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands