RE: [techs] Use cases for techniques

Michael,

To be certain that I understand what's wanted-- please clarify what's
meant by "use cases" here: do you meanthings for which tables might be
used, e.g., "A bus schedule is presented with intersections listed
across row 1 and timepoints shown in the columns below"?

Thanks.
John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!