RE: [techs] Use cases for techniques

Sorry I wasn't clear. I mean ways people will go through the techniques
documents, the kind of information they're looking for. A person creating a
bus schedule will need to know about tabular markup (probably in the Gateway
Techniques) and the specific HTML codes to use or avoid (in the HTML
Techniques). There are different possible ways they may look for this
information, and we need to make it easy for them to find it regardless of
the route they take. I provided a little more explanation in my post to the
IG list [the archive seems to be down so no URL]. Michael