Scope of WCAG 2.0 (was: Re: Minor edits to the draft charter)

To address Roberto's comment, does anyone disagree with replacing the scope
of WCAG 2.0 [1] with:
  "These guidelines cover a wide range of issues and recommendations for
making Web content more accessible. They include recommendations to make
pages accessible and usable by people with a full range of
disabilities.  In some cases something that makes Web content more 'usable'
by one person makes it 'accessible' to another.  The guidelines do not
attempt to address all usability recommendations, but  instead focus on
those aspects of usability that increase accessibility."

--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#scope

--
wendy a chisholm