Re: Links from Yvette

----- Original Message -----
From: "Y.P. Hoitink" <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
To: "'WCAG List'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:48 PM
Subject: RE: Links from Yvette

> I think using the title attribute of the UL for a description of the group
> of links is a great idea.

I've talk about this to a friend of mine that is blind and she found it
interesting (she said: "We have never think about this possibility!") and
she will discuss it inside an italian mailing list of blind people.

I will write here again about this when she give me back some input :)

BTW, i will check with UAAG about the possibility to implementation for the
screen readers to a functionality to skip the lists (like is done for the
links).

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
This email is not an offer to do business, but is only a discussion.
All agreements with IWA must be in writing and acknowledged
by IWA International management.