From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG [mailto:rscano@iwa-italy.org]
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 2:08 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org; Wendy A Chisholm
Subject: Re: [html-techs] New HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0 *rough* draft

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 5:17 AM

> 4. Notice the many "@@" that indicate lack of content (usually a
> missing example or description of an example).

I've done a little and simple example for the layout table:

<TABLE summary="This table is used for visual layout, and contains two
coloumns: first coloumn contains links to main areas within our site,
second coloumn is main page content.">
     <TR>
          <TD>
         <A HREF="page1.htm" title="Link to page 1">Page 1</A><BR>
         <A HREF="page3.htm" title="Link to page 2">Page 2</A><BR>
         <A HREF="page4.htm" title="Link to page 3">Page 3</A><BR>
         <A HREF="page5.htm" title="Link to page 4">Page 4</A><BR>
         <A HREF="page6.htm" title="Link to page 5">Page 5</A><BR>
         </TD>
          <TD>Welcome to the Web Site of our Company!<BR></TD>
     <TR>
</TABLE>

This could be an example for a simply layout table with a two coloumns
table. I think that other examples could be added with more complicated
table but this is a little example that make it readable also from
people that are no so-expert.

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org