  From: lisa seeman
  To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 2:42 AM
  Subject: techniques (html): action items for

  Adaptation for title checklist item:
  Checklist item:
  Provide each page with a unique TITLE element that describes, labels and summarizes the document

  Add to the text below: Users use the Title to orientate themselves with in a site, between open widows, and identify each page. In some cases the Title can provide an adequate summary of the page.

  example
  <title>myshop - special offers in laptops</title>

  Adaptation for title check doctype item:
  Checklist item:
  Validate the encoding of the  document

  All the best

  Lisa Seeman

  Visit us at the UB Access website

  UB Access - Moving internet accessibility