Re: Resolutions on Changes to REQUIREMENTS DOC

I do agree with this technology assessment.  And that this is an important
point to consider in crafting the Guidelines provisions and language.

On the other hand, I think it's debatable whether this is Requirements Doc
content or Guidelines Doc content.  So I think it's OK if it doesn't induce an
edit in the requirements document at this time.  Think issues list.

Can we capture this thread to the issues list, where it has to show up on the
agenda downstream; and with that let the Requirements Doc go forward to Public
Draft on TR?

For the record, I am so passsive-agressive that while I think there is a fatal
problem with the statement "all options have to cover all information," I'm not
arguing that this should be fixed before we hang the document on the TR page.
It takes too much time to develop the necessary understanding and a consensus
around some other statement we can actually evaluate and stick to.

Al

<http://moomin.invalid/singing>http://moomin.invalid/singing - an

<http://moomin.invalid/text/>http://moomin.invalid/text/ and I wish to
>  tell someone else of this resource, I must be able to do so just by
>  giving them the url I'm on.  Exactly how this might be worded is not
>  something I'm up too...
>
>  Jim.
>

>--
>Charles McCathieNevile
<http://www.w3.org/People/Charles>http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61
409 134 136
<http://www.w3.org/WAI>http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617 258 5999
>Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia
>(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France)