Re: Clear and simple writing

From: "Lisa Seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>

> Although there are many non sited people in this group I feel it would
be
> hypocrisy gone mad to insist that they be bard from joining these
> discussions because they can not produce pictorial representations of
their
> ideas.

I think you may have misunderstood William (or if not, then I'd like to
make the point in any case.) William was asking you to illustrate the
document you commented on (clear and simple writing
http://www.w3.org/2001/11/334-wcag ) to show how to do it, how it makes
the documents accessible, and how you do it without disadvantaging others.
Obviously no-one is suggesting you have to make your comments in the list
completely accessible to everyone, all comments are welcome, they are not
dependant on the abilities of group members to make them accessible.

Incidently I don't understand the gif image at all, are you suggesting
that is enough to be accessible to the cognitively disabled, or if not
could you provide some examples?

Jim.