RE: SVG Plugin from Adobe

Okay, tried Mozilla 0.6 too.  Same effects as with the big boys.  SVG
graphics don't load (from your slide, nor the Adobe examples).  My Mozilla
install seems a little flaky though -- I didn't have a location window at
first, but it seems to be working now.  I was using the latest (12/22)
release of Amaya too.  But the only stand-alone SVG files I threw at it were
the ones from Adobe.  It didn't like them.  I am amazed by the constant
updates of Amaya.  They must be some amazing four people.  (I still feel the
UI is awkward, but I guess that come from their Unix backgrounds.)