RE: SVG Plugin from Adobe

By Mozilla I mean the Mozilla browser that Netscape takes its source code
from (although they are different beasts). You can get it from
http://www.mozilla.org - ther are also notes ther on the difference between
it and Netscape 6, but mostly Netscape was more concerned about backwards
compatibility with Netscape (and perhaps commercial release type stability),
and Mozilla is more concerned about standards conformance in the future (my
very rough over-simplification).

I believe that the latest version of Amaya now handles plain SVG files. One
thing it does not deal with is the embed element - it is written to conform
to the various W3C specifications, and using the embed element doesn't.
(There are also a few basic bits of SVG it is missing that make the
difference between an interesting demonstration of the technology and a real
working application, but they're coming. Remeber that the Amaya Team is
basically 4 people, two of them part time, and that there is a lot for them
to work on...)

cheers

Charles