RE: SVG Plugin from Adobe

Dear Charles,
I should have poked around with different slides rather than just throwing
multiple browsers at the wrong one!
As you promised, Amaya displays quite interesting behavior with Slide31 --
definitely worth the look!
None of the other browsers did anything worth while -- but they did all show
the text!  What do you mean by "Mozilla", Netscape Navigator 6 (Mac or PC,
with or without Adobe's plug in) was just as useless for that slide as all
the others!  (The "about" box in NN 6 says "Mozilla 5".)
Amaya DOES do a nice job with magnifying everything (I guess like Opera) --
but jeez, does it only increase half a pixel at a time?  I had to "Zoom in"
like a dozen times before I could notice a difference.  (And how do I reset
the zoom level without quitting Amaya?)
Any SVG examples you know of that work with BOTH Amaya and Adobe's viewer?
Amaya just reported parsing errors when I tried to feed it Adobe's examples
directly.  Embedded SVG files don't come up at all.  Is there such a thing
as an SVG validator?
Thanks for your time!
Sincerely,
Bruce