Fw: Test cases for images of text.

Nice examples. Here is my 10c worth.
I was looking at two things, 1- is the primary use of the text " graphical"
and 2, Was it true semantic content.

For the first three examples it has to be no and yes, in other words, there
is
no way that tat much text can have a primarily non graphical purpose, or no
be true important content.
With the fourth example, it depend on the rest of the page. If it is
followed by normal, header text that said "return", then its primary
function becomes
graphical and it is not  truly important in terms of content. then it would
be OK.
If however it is a heading by itself, without redundant text, then its main
propose is semantic content and not graphical, and then it is no longer OK.

>yours,
>Lisa

Temple