From: William Loughborough [mailto:love26@gorge.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 6:53 PM
To: seeman@netvision.net.il; WAI (E-mail)
Subject: Re: rewrite 1.1
I've fixed the typos/spellings and suspect that the four lines after "To
achieve this:" are list items and that "This can be achieved..." is
probably a sub-list item but I'm not sure if "Structured content..." is a
parallel list item or a summation of the whole.

I think our biggest problem is explaining how "capturing intent" can be
achieved, particularly in cases where authors aren't aware that their
presentations are conveying semantics.
--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE