Re: Flash and WCAG

Mike

We've done a little work with captioning and Flash. We ended up using SMIL and
feeding the Flash movie through Real player. As far as we know there is not a way
the sychronize captions using Flash 4 alone, though it may be possible with Flash
5.

http://www.websavvy-access.org/resources/real_demo.html

--
Greg Gay