Re: Investigating terminology & structure with HTML examples

Hi,

Even though I haven't had a chance to read the WCAG 2.0 draft in
detail yet, I've been reading this discussion with some concern.

As someone who tend to read document thinking how it would be
translated, I agree with Wendy's comment.

It is preferrable that terms that have been widely used and accepted
should remain being used in similar way.  I believe changing the
meaning of already-used terms si more difficult than introducing new
notion and associated terms.  Similarly, changing what to call
concepts which already is widely accepted isn't so easy.

I can't come up with a good name to call the newest layer, but from
Wendy's four proposals, b. seems good for the ease of translation.

Max