RE: Technique 3.3.A - checking for style sheets

No, I wasn't suggesting we remove the evaluation to check for inline or
external stylesheets. My interpretation of the technique is that we check
for the presence of stylesheets (first evaluation point); if we don't find
them, but we do find elements that should be replaced by stylesheets
(remaining evaluation points, such as fonts, tables, etc.), then we trigger
this technique. Is that how everyone else reads it? Maybe the wording could
be cleared up a little bit if so.

Michael