RE: New technique: Technique 13.1.1 [priority 2] Verify that the target of each link is clearly identified.

I added the following sentence to the repair:
"If the author is trying to make a Level Triple A site, Ask the author to
provide supplemental information about the link in the "title" attribute."

I also added the reference that Michael gave to the list of resources for
this technique.
--w

--
wendy a chisholm