RE: Technique 3.3.A - checking for style sheets

I added the following to the list of triggers;
If layout tables are identified (see technique 5.1.1), trigger this check
as well.

michael,
does your comment imply that we ought to get rid of the first check:
Check the document for presence of STYLE or LINK rel="stylesheet" elements
within the HEAD element or use of "style" attributes throughout the document.
--wendy