Re: List of contents in accessibility page for beta.w3.org

Andrew Arch wrote:
> # Intro Listing - I know it comes from the template for these pages, but
> having the list titled "Learn more below" and then a list item of "learn
> more" strikes me as odd. Could we title the list "Find out more below"?

If also find this rather odd. It's a list but has no bullets; they are
links but there's nothing to indicate that they are (like underlining)
and there's nothing to say why the text is there. It looks like they're
just some notes that someone forgot to delete.

Just adding "in this page" would help no end.

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad