Re: List of contents in accessibility page for beta.w3.org

Alan Chuter wrote:
> Andrew Arch wrote:
>> # Intro Listing - I know it comes from the template for these pages,
>> but having the list titled "Learn more below" and then a list item of
>> "learn more" strikes me as odd. Could we title the list "Find out more
>> below"?

Andrew was commenting on this draft: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/4betaW3org/accessibility-new-w3c20090820a>

Shawn replied:
> I'm going to try taking it off all together and see how that works.
> EOWG, check out the latest draft and let me know if you think something
> is needed to introduce that list of in-page links.

Liam replied:
Better without.

> If also find this rather odd. It's a list but has no bullets; they are
> links but there's nothing to indicate that they are (like underlining)
> and there's nothing to say why the text is there. It looks like they're
> just some notes that someone forgot to delete.
>
> Just adding "in this page" would help no end.

It looks like Alan commented a version without anything, e.g., <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/4betaW3org/accessibility-new-w3c20090824>

For this next version <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/4betaW3org/accessibility-new-w3c20090825a>, trying something else: "See below for" right up next to the list visually (instead of a separate line).

Comments welcome (although this is lower priority than getting the important wording right).

~Shawn