RE: WAI Resources clarification [Re: Linking to WAI Guidelines & WAI Resources

 Hello Shawn,

The proposal that I sent out prior to the call was more about improving the site map and all the headings were not supposed to be on one page. Having said that I fully agree with last Friday's discussion that page mirroring the site navigation is neither necessary nor very useful. Can we simply get rid of this page alltogether despite any historical reasons?

Anna