Re: [updated] WCAG 2.0 Translations page

+1 for localised names in brackets. We do this on WaSP [1] and I think
it is useful for people to clearly identify non latin based text and
for people who don't speak English.

Great work by the way, I'll blog about it when it's ready.

Henny

[1] http://www.webstandards.org/action/ilg/

--
Henny Swan