Re: All Titles Together (Experience Shared...)

We are getting longer again, though I agree with Yeliz's advantages.
However, we still have the danger of having people think we are talking
about the generic use of mobile devices rather than the experience of
using the Web with them.

Dare I suggest:

*Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and
People with Disabilities*

Back to Wayne to shorten again <grin>.

Andrew