Re: an intro to WAI-ARIA Suite ?

It's important to reach out to end users and campaign to build demand
for implementation. This is important to push for implementation from a
certain major browser vendor.

An outreach document is needed to do this, even with the recommendation
being a draft. On reading the press release I thought it didn't explain
very clearly what this technology means for non-visual users. The
roadmap explains the concepts but only after reading through some very
heavy-going technical details. Some real use cases could be the starting
point for some kind of marketing brochure that skips over the technical
implementation details and shows what the benefits are for the end user.

best regards,

Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant
Technosite (formerly Fundosa Teleservicios)
achuter@technosite.es
www.technosite.es
Tel. +34 91 121 03 35