Components of Web Accessibility: A Mini-Tutorial - Re: EOWG: Agenda for 22 September 2006 Teleconference

On Sep 21, 2006, at 12:27 PM, Shawn Henry wrote:

> 1. Components of Web Accessibility: A Mini-Tutorial
> a. How is this version meeting the requirements? Does it contain
> the right amount of content and detail?
> c. What specific suggestions do you have for improvements or
> discussion?

When I am going through a self-study, I always like it when I am
linked to other resources for further reading.  Would there be more
opportunities for us to be linking into other WAI documents?

Like...maybe on the alternative text example slide we could put a
link to WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 1.1.
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-TECHS/#tech-text-equivalent

This self-study provides people with a great holistic surface level
view of web accessibility.  I think it would be great whenever
possible to allow people to dig deeper.

Cheers,
Justin Thorp