RE: Components "slides" - more questions

Please see my comments after each point

5. How does "Ingredients" work (instead of Components)?

NL. I prefer Components vs. Ingredients as Component seems to mean a
piece that makes up a whole or an element of a system while Ingredients
is used mostly in recipes and chemistry and it seems that it does not
have the same connotation of being a part of a whole system though they
are close in meaning. May I suggest to add the word "integral"
components.

6. The 4th slide and related slides have "Making Web Content". Is
"Creating Web Content" better than "Making"? Note the parallel is
"Getting Web Content" and we want this to use very simple, easy to
understand language.

NL. I suggest to use creating as it is more common.

7. What about "usually" in: "Web content developers usually use
authoring tools and evaluation tools to create Web content."? The
sentence is simpler without it; however it's not true that all "Web
content developers use... evaluation tools..." OK to leave "usually" out
anyway?

NL. It is better to leave "usually" out.  It will promote usage of
evaluation tools.

8. In Assistive Technologies Getting Web Content, is it useful to also
include the "official" definition?

NL. I think it would certainly be very useful to have definition.

9. In Evaluation Tools in Making Web Content, should we add a note with
links to Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/selectingtools.html> and Web Accessibility
Evaluation Tools List Search <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools>? While it
would be useful, we don't want to clutter this with too many links to
other documents.

NL. Suggest to have only one link to this page
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools>

10. In The Powerful Impact of High Quality Ingredients, shall we include
"Once user agents and assistive technologies support it, users will
learn how to use the feature", or not include it in order to simplify
the slide since that's not a key point we want to make.

11. Not necessary at all, from my point of view.

11. In For More Information, the last bullet, should we list any
resources? If so, which ones? Perhaps How WAI Develops Accessibility
Guidelines through the W3C Process: Milestones and Opportunities to
Contribute? Should we list a range to show breadth? Or list none to keep
it simple?

NL: Suggest to leave it as is to make it simple.

All for now.
~Shawn

Components work better for me

Ingredients for Web Accessibility: A Walk-Through
[cooking image?]
[Much of the focus of Web accessibility has been on the responsibilities
of Web content developers. This view misses the crucial interdependence
of other "ingredients" of Web development and interaction. @@why
important]

The following pages introduce how the different ingredients each have a
vital role in Web accessibility, and how the WAI accessibility
guidelines cover the different ingredients.

Natasha Lipkina
HP.com Customer Experience
Accessibility/Compliance
650-236-5409

Below are questions I had when working on the latest revision of the
Self-Study "Slides" for Components of Web Accessibility at:
	http://www.w3.org/Talks/wai-components/all-extended.htm

Feel free to share your ideas in e-mail; we may or may not discuss some
of these during the teleconference.
(numbering continued from below)