Re: Lexicon title concerns

Brainstorming about this, here are some ideas that might lead somewhere:

* Accessibility speak
* Problem words in Web accessibility
* Web Accessibility word list
* Problem words/terms explained
* Accessibility terms in plain [English]
* Dictionary of Difficult Words

I think it could help to avoid explicitly saying "beginners"; it would be
better if it were implicit. I have a book called "Artspeak" about the
strange terms used in modern art, which could become "W3C-speak". For many
people, W3C speaks a different and esoteric language, which needs
explaining. That's what this documemt does, I think.

I agree with Wayne that lexicon implies (to me) a complete vocabulary, not
just a few selected terms.

regards,

Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios