[Intro to Web Access.] sections (was RE: links and Web accessibility documents)

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:24:22 -0500
To: <lcohen@alltech-tsi.org>, "'EOWG'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

> Several sections in this document are brief and I wonder
> whether they could be combined. For example, could the
> barriers section be combined with "Why Web Accessibility is
> Important"?

I don't think we want to combine any of the other sections. I think the
other sections are good sized chunks, and the headings help the reader
find what they are looking for.

I agree that the "Web Accessibility Barriers" is questionable. I didn't
have a subheading there in the previous version; however, when I rewrote
this section, a heading seemed called for. One advantage of having a
"Web Accessibility Barriers" subheading is that is one of the things
people look for.

Anyway, I don't feel strongly either way (that there should or should
not be a "Web Accessibility Barriers" <h3> subheading).

If anyone has any input, please sent it to the EOWG list.

~ SHawn