[Intro to Web Access.] keep it simple

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:20:30 -0500
To: "'EOWG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

Here is a reminder that we want to keep the Introduction to Web
Accessibility as simple as feasible.

We especially want to keep the language and sentence structure simple -
particularly because we hope that this document will be translated into
many languages. Note that it is likely that some of the people who
translate the document will not be experts in English or in translation.

Several of the change requests from 23 July 2004 were to simplify the
language:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/intro#20040723

(Reminder that we have "About the Introduction to Web Accessibility
(Mini Requirements)" at:
	www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/intro#about  )

~ Shawn